Driver CPC Modules 2 & 4
These Modules are for people who have passed there test after 10th September 2008 (for buses) and the 10th September 2009(for lorries) and want to drive professionally and qualify for a full Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (Driver CPC).
DRIVER CPC MODULES 2 - Training Cost £120
Module 2 - Case Studies Test is a computer-base exercise. You will be given seven case studies based on real-life situations you are likey to come across in your working life.
The aim is to test your knowledge and how out it into practice.
There will be seven case studies, each with six to eight questions, with possible maximum score of 50. The pass mark for the PCV test is 40 and the pass mark for the LGV is 38. The test will take about one and a half hours to complete.
DRIVER CPC MODULES 4 - Training Cost £200
Module 4 - Show me and Tell me exam
During the test you will be required to demonstrate your knowledge and ability in the areas listed below:
- Ability to load the vehicle with due regard for safety rules and proper vehicle use.
- Security of the vehicle and contents
- Ability to prevent criminality and trafficking in illegal immigrants.
- Ability to assess emergency situations.
- Ability to prevent physical risk.
Emphasis will be on you to demonstrate your ability e.g through a physical walk-round vehicle safety check
- The test consists of five questions which covers the Driver CPC syllabus.
- For each of the questions the examiner will require you to demonstrate your knowledge in the syllabus area mentioned above, which could involve you carrying out actions such as walking round the vehicle pointing out relevant parts of a vehicle, or demonstrating the use of relevant parts of the vehicle.
- LGV ONLY- test will also so the introduction of a new piece of equipment called the 'Load Securing Demonstration Trolley' (LSDT) which will allow you to demonstrate your ability to secure loads using a variety of methods including ropes, chains, straps, etc.
- Each question equals 20% of the overall pass mark. To pass the test an overall pass mark. To pass the test an overall score of 80% must be achieved, with a score of at least 15% in each question.
If you need training in any of these Fields please feel free to contact us.